The First 24 Hours:
- Do not get your lashes wet within the first 24 hours! The adhesive needs time to seal to your natural lash.
- We recommend that you sleep on your back while the extensions continue to dry within the first 24 hours.
- Avoid using any product on or near your lashes for the first 24 hours.
- If you experience any discomfort or irritation after getting your lash extensions, please contact us. We can use different products for your next service if necessary.
After the First 24 Hours:
- Be gentle. No tugging or pulling on your lashes.
- Avoid excessive steam from hot tubs or saunas so not to loosen adhesive prematurely.
- When cleaning your face use a washcloth or sponge to work around the eye area.
- Use only oil-free makeup removers or cleansers around the eye area.
- Remember, it is normal for your lashes to shed and replenish themselves during their normal growth cycle.
- Maintain extensions with regular touch-up appointments.
- Enjoy the freedom of waking up with great lashes!